The ROCKY reversible tertiary hammer mill is a machine designed to transform into a commercial product all the broken pieces that are of little interest in the production of aggregates.
The Rocky hammer mill can be fed with pieces of maximum 30 mm.
Rocky is a mill that guarantees maintenance operations in absolute safety, thanks to the innovative and exclusive system for opening the frame in several stages; by means of a suitable hydraulic system it allows easy access to all the parts on which technical jobs are to be performed.
The strong points of the ROCKY TRANSFORMER mill:
• Wear of the impact face of the hammers is homonegous and constant over time
• The peripheral rotation speed is maintained
• Reduced amount of recycled material, perfectly crushable to obtain sand of excellent form and versatility, with a very high percentage of fine parts
• Programmable grain size depending on the impact speed (with a motor with inverter)
• Possibility of producing various types of sand (for premixes, for self-compacting concrete, for bituminous aggregates, etc.)