• Homogeneous wear of the impact surface of the hammers, which remains constant over time
• Constant peripheral rotational speed
• Extremely low and perfectly re-crushable recycling which enables an excellent sand to be obtained, both in terms of shape and form, with a high percentage of extremely thin parts
• Programmable grain size based on the speed of impact (with motor-mounted inverter)
• Possibility of producing various types of sand (for ready-mixed concrete, self-compacting concrete, bituminous conglomerates, etc)
The Rocky reversible tertiary hammer mill has been designed to transform all grain sizes considered in aggregate production to be of little interest into a commercially useable product.
The Rocky hammer mill may be fed with 0-30 mm grain sizes.
The Rocky mill guarantees, more than all the other mills, the performance of maintenance operations in complete safety.
The innovative and exclusive multi-step casing opening system, using a carefully designed hydraulic system, allow easy access to all the parts requiring technical intervention.