• Indicated for high percentage of fine grades
• High reduction ratio
• End product ready to be reduced by a tertiary mill
• Acceleration of the crushing process
• Ample adjustable crushing chamber
• Special cross bars prevent the material blocking the lower part of the machine
• Variable final dimension of the finished product
• Side inspection doors
• Frame opens easily
These are primary impact crushers, particularly indicated when it is desired to obtain percentages of fine grades – with an acceptable polyhedral shape – higher than those that can be obtained with jaw crushers. Thanks to the high reduction ratio, the end product is ready to be further reduced by a tertiary mill, thus abbreviating the system crushing cycle.
The adjustable armour holder allows the product dimension to be varied, within certain limits, and compensates wear of the hammers and the armour, maintaining constant granulometry of the crushed material over time.
Thanks to the compression and cutting action exerted, the stake allows a finer, calibrated and more polyhedral product to be obtained, and prevents the material building up in the machine, facilitating crushing.
|Input capacity||Feed size||Power
|Size of feed opening||Rotor speed||Weight||Hammers||Hammers|
|Models||ton/h – tph
||mm||kW||mm||Nº/1’ – rpm